A delicious vegan, low sugar cafe mocha that easier on your wallet than the Starbucks version.
- 1cup hot brewed coffee
- 1cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2tsp sweetener of choice such as stevia, monkfruit, honey or maple syrup
- Steam the almond milk or if you don’t have a steamer, heat it in a pot and whisk to froth.
- Brew the coffee and pour into 2 mugs. Top with almond milk.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir and enjoy!
- For an iced cafe mocha, serve over ice in a mason jar.